When requesting a copy of a report, please complete the appropriate form (see link to forms below) with as much information as possible. In addition, you will need the following:
- A report number, or location/date/time of incident.
- Name of involved person with either their date of birth or social security number.
- Reason for request must be stated.
The cost for each report is $5.00 for the first ten (10) pages of the report. An additional cost of .50 cents per page will be charged after the first ten (10) pages. Statistical reports may be provided for a cost of $20 per report.
Acceptable methods of payment are cash, personal/business check, money order, or cashier’s check.
You may obtain a report that was taken by the Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office by doing one of two things.
- Send in a request via U.S. mail.
- Visit one of the Substation Offices that is open during business hours, with some exclusions. Please see below for locations, days and hours each location is open.
Records personnel are not authorized to conduct miscellaneous searches for any incident(s) or person(s).
Records personnel are not authorized to conduct personal criminal history inquiries through NCIC.
Active reports are NOT released by Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office.
All reports are redacted in accordance with State/Federal regulations.
Please contact our Records Section prior to submitting your request, to verify that the report is available for release.