There are two ways to locate individuals in custody:
- Online Yavapai County Inmate Search
- Call the Detention Facility Information Line (928) 567-7734.
Department of Corrections Inmate Datasearch
POST RELEASE RESOURCE GUIDE AVAILABLE NOW - CLICK HERE:
INFORMATION ON THE REACH OUT PROGRAM MAY BE FOUND HERE: Reach Out Brochure
** ATTENTION **
The Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office is pleased to announce a brand new video visitation system now available at the Camp Verde Detention Center. The new video visitation platform will greatly increase opportunities inmates have to visit family and friends while decreasing the amount of inmate movement in the jail necessary for face-to-face visitation. An additional option allows an inmate visit without the need to drive to the Camp Verde Detention Center. Online internet video visitation will allow inmate visitations by any standard internet connection for a small charge. Click on the link below to find out more.
Some additional helpful details:
On-site: Inmate visits at the Camp Verde Detention Center are conducted in a specially constructed building that houses video monitors. It is located adjacent to detention center parking. Visitation times are Monday through Friday from 12:00 pm – 3:30 pm.* Visits must be scheduled at least 1 day in advance or as far out as 14 days in advance and can be completed online. There is no charge for on-site video visits.
*Please remember, there are no on-site visits on holidays.
Online: Avoid the drive completely with a very convenient option that permits an online visit over a basic internet connection. These visits are available throughout the year from 7:30AM to 10PM for a cost of only $9.95 per visit. Please schedule at least one day in advance. ** See instructions and more detailed information located on the Securus website accessible by the link above.
All visits are limited to 20 minutes per session.
Visits may be scheduled online at the link above.
Mail and Phone Calls
Letters only – packages of any kind will not be accepted!
Mailing Address: [Inmate Name], 2830 N Commonwealth Drive, Suite 105, Camp Verde, AZ 86322
The following items will not be accepted:
- Polaroid type photographs
- Blank paper and envelopes
- Newspaper clippings
- Laminated items
- Magazines or periodicals (This includes items that have been printed from the internet.)
- Greeting cards (Exception: Christmas cards are limited to three (3) greeting cards per inmate, from December 1st through December 31st of each year.)
- Correspondence on colored paper (Exception: yellow “legal pad” paper)
- Correspondence scented with perfume, cologne, or any other fragrance
- Correspondence containing:
- Inflammatory materials
- Sexually oriented or pornographic material
- Other than pencil or blue or black ball point pen
- Gel ink
- Coloring books
A sender may informally appeal the rejection of mail to the Housing Services Bureau Commander.
Eastern Detention Bureau: (928) 567-7734
- Inmates are allowed to make telephone calls from their housing areas.
- Messages are not taken for inmates, except in verified emergency situations.
- Incoming calls for inmates are not allowed, except in verified emergency situations.
- Please click on the link below to see information regarding the Securus Phone Services System, how to create your account, and other options.
If an individual wishes to deposit money on behalf of an inmate, he may do so by using the services offered through SECURUS Technologies.
SECURUS Technologies offers a deposit service for you to add money to an inmate’s trust fund account and/or your prepaid telephone account. With several different deposit methods available, SECURUS Technologies is the quickest and most convenient option to fund your loved one’s account. There are 3 easy ways to use SECURUS Technologies inmate trust fund services:
- Online: clik on the link above.
- Deposit Kiosks located at the Yavapai County Detention Center. Kiosk accepts Cash ($5, $10, $20, $50, $100 bills) Credit/Debit Cards (MasterCard or Visa only)
- By Phone: 24/7 Automated System – 800-574-5729.
Persons Being Taken Into Custody to Serve Jail Time
(Court ordered or self surrender)
- What Not to Bring
Suitcases, toiletries, linen, make-up, books, writing materials, stamps, jewelry, mechanical devices, knives, over the counter medication, checkbooks, crafts, candy, cigarettes, extra clothing, musical instruments or cell phones.
A daily charge of $2.00 for meals is charged in accordance with ARS 31-121.
Items you may purchase from the inmate store include candy, toiletries, writing materials and stamps. These items MUST be obtained through the jail for security reasons. Clothing, footwear, hygiene items and linens are provided by the jail.
Persons Being Released From Custody
If you received PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION while in custody at the Yavapai County Detention facility, BEFORE you are released you will need to ask the Detention Officer to notify Medical Services.
If you are released without your prescription medication, you can call WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RELEASE, to make arrangements to obtain your medication. Call (928) 567-7734 and ask for the infirmary.
No Narcotics or over the counter (OTC) medication will be provided after your release.
Bonds may be posted in person 24 hours a day at the Yavapai County Jails in Prescott and in Camp Verde, during business hours at the court of jurisdiction, or through GovPay. To post a bond through GovPay, see information below.
Yavapai County now accepts credit and debit card payments through GovPayNet. Payments can be made with a major credit, debit or prepaid debit card, including:
To make a payment, you will need the following:
- Pay Location Code (PLC #): A001YN
- Payment Amount
- Name of Arrestee/Defendant for whom payment is being paid
Need help? Call 1-877-EZBAIL5 to speak to a GovPayNet Criminal Justice Specialist.
To pay online, go to www.GovPayNow.com or click button below.
To pay by phone, call:
1-877-EZBAIL5 or 1-877-392-2455 and use PLC# A001YN.